Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Disneyland

 Today I'm talking about Disneyland because I've been there and it’s fun and also because its famous. I'll say why it’s famous soon. Disney land was made by Walt Disney and Roy.O.Disney. Disneyland opened on July 17, 1955 and is located in Anaheim, California in America. Disneyland has heaps of rides and most people like them. A lot of people like roller coasters like me. I wento n a roller coaster which went up a mountain and there’s a yeti - it was called Matterhorn Bobsleds. It was the coolest one I've been on. The theme park is huge and a lot of people got here, like maybe more than a thousand people go to the theme park everyday. Well not anymore because of Covid 19. Disneyland has lots of rides and takes like maybe 5 days or so to do all the rides. My favourite ride at Disneyland is the Matterhorn Bobsleds and the others i can’t remember but i suggest you should go to disneyland because it super fun you’re never be able to make a better decision instead of going to disneyland unless you choose to go to disney world and i don’t even know how good disney world is so i think disneyland is way better.

Here’s the yeti from the matter bobsleds. I don't know if this is the real yeti because i forget easily and it was 4 year i think ago.




1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Owen
    Lovely to see you have been to Disneyland. I always dreamed of going when I was your age. Great to see you also found out when it opened and who it was created by.
    - Miss Evans

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post