Pages

Friday, August 20, 2021

My scavenger hunt


 

 I went on a scavenger hunt with my brother and he found some stuff that we needed to. We were out for quite a while. For some reason i felt this scavenger hunt was kind of hard, like finding this feather. I was doing the scavenger hunt outside, i think i am just not the person for scavenger hunts so next time i do a scavenger hunt i will tell you the truth i am just to lazy so i make my big brother do most of all the work so you can help me because i am the worst at scavenger hunts i probably think my little brother would be the best at food scavenger hunts because he's got a food sense which is cool anyway i am not going about him!You know 1 day i will be so good... OH yeah bye. I found something eatable yay.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post