Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2021

I made a paper crane

 Hi guys, 

 

Today i learnt about a story of Sadako and the 1000 paper cranes. It's about girl that survived the nuclear bombing of Japan during WW2. She got cancer from the radiation exposure and became very sick. She heard a legend about mystical cranes if she could make 1000 paper cranes she could be granted a wish but sadly died. That's just the truth, everyone dies.

I tried to make an paper crane and it was very hard but eventually my parents made it for me.


 

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post