Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2021

Atheltics day

 Hi people well as you see on the title its about athelitics day so i don't need to talk about that anymore. So i hope you all know what althletics is because if you don't i don't give just search it up. Atheltics was so cool toatlly and it was so exsuasting my favourite thing was high jump and i failed so good they alll bad because i needed to do with these people that i hate because they cheat at games and, i hate so i not going to talk about because when i metioned it i get so rage. I did best at high jump and i did worst at sprints because people were pushing me at were in my way which was sad and annoying.  



















No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post