Pages

Friday, September 17, 2021

Back to school

Kia ora, It's level two, I'm back at school. We have been back for seven days now, it feels very exellent to be with my frineds now. I am happy to be back at school because i get to play with my frineds and play soccer. Lock down was not very fun but I got to stay up and play games but I did get very bored without my frineds at the start of lock down it was very fun but then I started waking up in the middle of the night like at 3:00 o' clock or maybe before. In lock down I did some math like long divvison it was pretty easy not for my age but at least I know now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post