Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Soccer

 Hi today I'm going to teach you how to play soccer even though I'm not really good at soccer, if you know how to play soccer feel welcome to look at my other blog posts. Soccer is a sport where you can only use your whole body except your hands. To play soccer you need to kick the ball and score, try and not be a ball hog and try not let the opponents get the ball off you and your teammates to score. Soccer is better played with more people at least more then two people would do unless you want to practice with yourself or kick the ball around. Only the goalkeeper can use their hands because they need to save the opponents goals. Facts about soccer: Soccer was made in England and is more than 2000 years old, I think you should play soccer because it's really fun even though I'm bad i still like soccer. My dads favorite team is Manchester United F.C and his favorite soccer player is Cristiano Ronaldo.

10 Main Ways Soccer, American Football and Rugby Differ - WorldAtlas                    Thanks for looking at my Blog Post BBBBBBBBYYYYEEEEEEEEE
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post