Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Air planes

Hi people, today I'm talking about Air planes because they are very interesting to me. Air planes are vehicles that fly and they get powered from electricity well not all of them, there are four forces that air planes use is Lift,Thrust,Drag and weight of course. My favorite plane is Nighthawk because it is very cool for some reason, The first engine powered plane was the wright brothers & the wright brothers made a lot of differences in the world because a while later the wright brothers were making planes for the US army and then other country noticed that planes would come in handy in war the first war that used airplanes was WW1 well only because i different war and then it came into a world war because other country's wanted to join in. But there's always crashes or mistake made like right below👇


Aviation accidents and incidents - Wikipedia
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post