Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2021

The Future

                                        

                                                            The Future

 

 Hi today I'm talking about the future sorry Jordan for copying your topic i got nothing else in my brain to talk about, I won't copy all Jordan's stuff. Imagine if there was flying cars and other cool stuff like wouldn't there be more problems it's the same with portals just think about when you want to go somewhere in the theme park and then when you get there your on the roof of a building and that's where you don't want to be do you. So I'm going to tell you how exited I'm into the future, I would use some any portals to get in theme parks and hopefully get to somewhere good and arcades future just my dream flying cars every where car crashes everywhere train exploding not even killing people that's all weird the future probably wouldn't even be any train crashes or cars crashing and any vehicle that crashes and explodes well maybe for fun because it would look cool. In the future i want to be a weapons engineer because it would be cool to create one of those big weapons for the army that goes on battle ships and tanks and other stuff i would probably get some good money and spend it on stuff i need but i would not spend it all at once because then i wouldn't have any saving which would be bad and i would give stuff to people in need because they need it and yeah Thanks for reading only if you read because i only give thanks to people that read the whole thing Bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post