Pages

Monday, September 6, 2021

Titanic!

 Hello people, today I'm talking about the Titanic shipwreck. The Titanic was built in 31 March 1909 and was made by Harland & Wolf, The Titanic was built in Belfast United Kingdom. The Titanic was holding maximum of 3547 passengers which was all the ship could hold, The ship was thought to be unsinkable in those days but they were wrong about that because an iceberg that struck and hit the right side of the hull and scraped the hull and then made a some holes and flooded the compartments. There was more room for lifeboats but they decided to not put them in but they never knew that there was going to be an iceberg which struck, the main captain of the Titanic was Captain Edward Smith and the fastest speed the titanic could go was 21 knots which is kinda fast well maybe not.  Oh yeah they announced to make another titanic called titanic 2 and it would be completed in 2022 hopefully. Bye

Titanic Fast Facts | CNN

 

 

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post