Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Jet fightes

 I'm talking about Jet Fighters which is interesting pls comment if you want me to write about something people. Now I'm going to start with basics called jets first so yeah, The first jet was made from Nazi Germany for WW2 and was a fighter aircraft and a fighter bomber which is cool. Jets are very fast which simple to say because the word jet is something meant go fast i just repeated that just then didn't i. Okay now you know what jet is well you probably already knew so yeah I'm going to tell you what a fighter jet is this is when i might teach you something. Fighter jets are used in war they are killing machines there are different kinds of fighter jets  Bombers, Stealth, Attackers and more cool one i might of mentioned this in the other blog post called air planes but if you didn't read that one I'll tell you something there four forces called drag,thrust,weight and Lift these are the thing you gotta know if you want to fly and air plane or jet. Jet fighters always probably gonna have missiles and machine gun the jets might be light or heavy ones. Most of them have boosts i meant rockets and they are very fast faster then not light but there's always when they get locked on with homing missiles from the Nazis but these jet fighters can sometimes be lucky and not blow up well they get destroyed but there's one chance they can parachute on to on of their aircraft carriers but they would probably get shot down from machine guns anyway see ya on Thursday only for my friends!!!! Target Acquired shot down.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post